This is a very delicious comfort food with the addition of broccoli and chicken to make it even better. Use the homemade Alfredo sauce recipe from this site, you can find the link below. Be sure to marinate your chicken after it’s cubed, it will make a big difference in the flavor of the entire dish 😉
- Follow the recipe for the Alfredo Sauce then continue with the following
- 1 Box of Fettuccine Noodles Cooked According to Package
- 3 Large Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 4 TBSP Crushed Garlic (I use crushed garlic in a jar packed with water)
- 3 Cups of Broccoli Florets Washed (If using frozen be sure they’re well drained and un-cooked)
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
- 1/4 Cup of Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Trim all the fat off of the boneless chicken and cut into cubes.
- Put your cut up chicken in a zip-lock bag with the garlic. Marinate for at least 2 hours. (I do it the night before)
- Take a large saute pan and cover the bottom with olive oil.
- Add your chicken that has marinated and the garlic in the pan.
- Pour your cleaned broccoli in after the chicken and cook both with the cover on at medium to low heat, stirring frequently.
- When chicken is cooked through and broccoli is just fork tender, about 12 minutes, remove from heat.
- Completely drain all liquid from the chicken and broccoli mixture.
- Add the chicken and broccoli to the Alfredo sauce, mix slowly and completely.
- Put your fettuccine on your plate and spoon the Alfredo sauce with the broccoli and chicken over the top
- Add more fresh Parmesan cheese over the top for garnish and fresh ground black pepper if you’d like.