This is a one pot dish that is absolutely delicious and easy to make. The flavor of sausage, tomatoes, pasta and cream sauce will melt in your mouth choose the sausage heat to suit your own taste 🙂
Bowties with Sausage, Tomatoes & Cream Sauce
*Ready in about 45 minutes
- 1- 12oz Box Bow-Tie Pasta (cooked according to box)
- 1- LB Hot or Sweet Italian Sausage (removed from casing and crumbled)
- 1/2 tsp.- Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 Cup- Diced Sweet Onion
- 3- Cloves of Garlic Minced
- 1- 28oz Can Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 1/2 Cups- Heavy Cream
- 1/2 tsp.- Salt
- 3 TBSP- Fresh Parsley
- Freshly Grated Parmesan
- Cook pasta according to box directions.
- Heat deep skillet over medium heat. Add Sausage and red pepper flakes until sausage is cooked through.
- Add onion and garlic and continue cooking until onions are translucent and tender.
- Stir in tomatoes, cream and salt. Simmer for about 10 minutes lightly stirring until sauce thickens.
- Stir cooked pasta into sauce and heat through.
- Pour into a serving dish and sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese and parsley.
Bowties With Sausage, Tomatoes & Cream Sauce — No Comments
HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>