This is a delicious appetizer that is so simple to make. If you are making these for a get together, make sure to double the recipe because there are never any leftovers. There is something about the little smokies cooked with bacon and the brown sugar baked on crust that make these little sausages irresistible to just about everyone 🙂
- 1 Pound bacon
- 1 (16 ounce) package little smoky sausages (Hill-shire Farms)
- 1 Cup brown sugar
Preheat your oven to 350*
- Cut bacon into thirds and wrap each strip around a little sausage.
- Put a toothpick through each smoky sausage
- Arrange the sausages on a baking sheet and sprinkle them liberally with brown sugar.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until bacon is crisp and the brown sugar is melted.
- Arrange on a plate sever with spicy mustard, honey bbq sauce or whatever you’d like for dipping