Peanut butter cookie dough with hershey kisses pushed into the center while the cookie is still warm allowing the kisses to melt just a bit into the cookie, let them cool a bit then enjoy peanut butter and chocolate goodness 😉
Makes 4 dozen cookies
- 1 3/4 Cups of Flour
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Firmly Packed Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup Shortening
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
- 2 TBSP Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 Egg
- 48 Milk Chocolate Kisses (unwrapped)
- Bowl With About 1 Cup of Granulated Sugar
Pre-Heat Oven to 375*
- In large bowl combine flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, shortening, peanut butter, milk, vanilla and egg. Mix on low until dough is stiff.
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls.
- Roll dough balls into bowl of sugar coating entire cookie dough
- Place 2″ apart on un-greased cookie sheets
- Bake at 375* for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Immediately place chocolate kisses in center of every cookie. Press down so cookie cracks around the edges. Remove from cookie sheets and let cool