This is a delicious recipe that came across Facebook and is absolutely delicious. If you like chicken and are looking for a new healthy way to enjoy it, then give this recipe a try, you won’t be disappointed. I included the link below to delish.com where the recipe video is from the creators of this recipe 🙂
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 TBSP of Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 Medium Zucchini, Halved and Thinly Sliced Into Half Moons
- 3 Medium Tomatoes, Halved and Thinly Sliced Into Rounds
- 2 Yellow Bell Peppers, Thinly Sliced
- 1/2 Large Red Onion, Thinly Sliced
- 1 Cup of Shredded Mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- Place chicken on a cutting board and make 5 slits in each breast, being careful not to cut through completely.
- Drizzle oil over chicken and season with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
- Stuff each chicken breast with zucchini, tomato, bell pepper, and red onion.
- Sprinkle each chicken breast with mozzarella.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink about 25 minutes.