Buttery light and flaky pie crust that you can make very easily at home. Even a beginner can make this crust and have it taste like a bakers homemade pie crust you will be very surprised how well you do with this crust 😉
*Makes 1 Pie Crust *Double for a top and bottom crust
- 1 1/4 Cups of flour
- 1/4 tsp. of salt
- 1/2 Cup of butter chilled and diced
- 1/4 Cup of ice water
- In a large bowl, combine flour and salt.
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Stir in water, a tablespoon at a time, until mixture forms a ball.
- Wrap in plastic and refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight.
- Roll dough out to fit a 9 inch pie plate.
- Place crust in pie plate.
- Press the dough evenly into the bottom and sides of the pie plate
- *Poke holes with a fork randomly on bottom of the pie crust before filling or baking