*Cook on High For 6-8 Hours
- 4- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 2-TBSP Butter
- 2-10.75 oz Cans Cream of Chicken Soup
- 28 oz Can of Chicken Broth
- 1- Medium Vidalia Onion Finely Chopped
- 1-10oz Bag Frozen Peas
- 1-10oz Bag Frozen Corn
- 2 Cups Baby Carrots Chopped
- 4-tsp Minced Garlic
*For the biscuits you can either use a container of Pillsbury Grands ( you’ll need to cut each biscuit into 1/3’s before putting into crock pot to cook. Or you can make one recipe of Bisquick biscuits according to the box. Either biscuits you choose will be cooked in the crock pot so don’t bake according to the package recipe!!!
- Place the chicken on bottom of crock-pot. Sprinkle generously with black pepper.
- Put 1 tsp of minced garlic on each chicken breast
- Put sliced butter on top of the chicken breasts
- Put cream of chicken soup evenly over the chicken
- Put all your veggies evenly over the cream soup
- Pour all of the chicken broth over the veggies
- Cover and cook on high for 6-7 hours.
- Take the chicken breast out and shred completely then return to crock pot and stir
- Cover and cook for about another 30 minutes or until you have a soft boil in your chicken mixture
- Now put your biscuits in and push down so they get completely covered with the liquid. For the Bisquick recipe drop rounded TBSP full of mixture and push down into the liquid. The entire top of your crock pot should have your biscuits on it.
- Cover and cook on high for about another hour or until a knife inserted into the biscuits comes out clean.